Saturday, July 19, 2008

New path

I have decided to blog as others do, on items that I like and think are cool, or even care about, instead of this being an online journal.

To start this off I will let you know a bit about who I am. I am an Apple computers/linux/unix fan. I feel computers are like AC units, they don't work as efficient if you open Windows. I have a love for music, all music that is good (meaning not derogatory, or degrading). I listen to Classical for the most part in my car, and funk/rock/ska any other times. I am an entrepreneur at heart, I cannot stand having limits set on what I can and cannot do, and love to explore new ideas, and revisit old ones. I would love to meet Nichola Tesla, George Massemburg, George Gershwin, Anderson Cooper, anyone who has a visionary mindset and is willing to share it through hard work and perseverance. I love art, paintings, drawings, bright colors strewn across a canvas in careless joy, or dark colors carefully marking the anguish of the artist. I am all for natural resources and remedies. I love my family, and I try to be a man of God. These are some of the things I will get into. If you want, email me on topics you would like to discuss openly, or are too busy to research yourself, I would be happy to look in my spare time.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

This is why I married you...


Oh, yah. And the "free time"-- I WISH I had some of that!